Sara Herring - Hypnosis and more in Australia
ThetaHealing™ Master, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Intuitive Holistic Therapist, Intuitive Artist, NLP practitioner, Alternative Therapy Trainer, Resource Therapist.
“Healing is my passion, to help others be the best they can be is a dream come true. When we truly believe in ourselves we can be and do anything. As one person changes and becomes lighter, Mother Earth benefits and we all feel lighter.”
- Sara is here to help you heal your life.
- Sara is a highly intuitive practitioner of ThetaHealing™, Clinical Hypnotherapy and other modalities, who has over 30 years experience in the healing industry. She is constantly gaining new insights and knowledge, to help others on their journey.
- She started her journey as a Beauty Therapist and soon realised that she was helping people on a more emotional and spiritual level. She just “Knew” things about her clients, which led her to explore her spiritual path.
- When she developed Fibromyalgia, she dug deep beneath the surface and released the emotional trauma, using ThetaHealing™, which was holding it in place. Then working on her negative beliefs that were stopping her being her true self, she healed from the inside out.
- Working with ThetaHealing™ further she gained her Masters and can teach this incredible technique. Sara is passionate about bringing her clients into wellness and for them to become the best they can possibly be.
- She felt compelled to study more, and absorb information. She studied Clinical Hypnotherapy, at the only Government accredited college in Australia, and has amazing results combining all that she knows, to help her clients come into well being.
- She studied Resource/Ego State Therapy, and can now work with the different resources/parts that make you a whole.
- With love, light and lots of laughter she will empower you to create the life you were born to live. Come on a journey with her to learn, experience and channel the power of natural healing energies.
Third Season Episodes
Episode 1 - Tom Nicoli
Episode 2 - Rafael Baltresca
Episode 3 - Tim Horn
Episode 4 - Sheila Granger and Jo-Anne Eadie
Episode 5- The new Inventiveness of today's Hypnotists
Episode 6-Patient Whisperers
Episode 7- Lisa Halpin - Coaching and Hypnosis
Episode 8 - Lance Baker
Episode 10 - Sara Herring